Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Back Pain & Skype

Yesturday was a busy day and I think that I hurt my back again! Ugh! I have having extreme (extreme for me) back pain that lasted almost a week. The pain was really low down my spine almost the my buttocks. It finally went away and after yeturday it's back! And I didn't even think I did any heavy lifting, out of normal.
I am still working on my day care and was able to get an awesome pack n play for $20 with extra sheets for the bottom! Yeah! And a small toddler picnic table for $3. I have to do a little bit of work on the table to make it more study, but it will look nice in the end. I plan to paint it as well.
After making a trip to the mall and the grocery store I came home to put it all away. It was then that I started to feel my back pain again. I have no idea how this pain is getting started or what triggered it. I am just going to take some Advil for it and hopefully it will gone again tomorrow.

On another note, I had discovered skype! My hubby and I downloaded it to our computers because we have been having issues with MSN's video/webcam link being slow or freezing. So far we love it! The picture is much more clearer and so far it's not slow or freezing on us. Yeah! For now we are using it in place of MSN and Yahoo. We haven't used yahoo in months because it seems to do worse than MSN. We have been using skype for about 2 days now and so far I would recommend it! One thing it does that I am not sure if I like or not is that when you download it you can optionally put in a plug-in for firefox that allows you to click on any phone number to place a call through skype's softphone. You have to pay to call that number, but it's convenient. I guess it would depend on how often you would need to do that. For the time being I think I will still use my cell phone or my magic jack to place calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment