Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Keeping it Together

Today has been a bit low for me. You know, those days when all of life's pressures seem to come on you all at once. I think, if only I can get to bed earlier tonight it will all be better tomorrow, but I say that to myself only half believing it. I just feel worn. and I miss my hubby. He is like my rock in my life and being without him for the last 3 years have been really hard. With each day that goes by, it feel a bit more need to be with him. I am tired of being without him.
Stupid immigration laws!
I have been doing my best to believe and trust in god's plans for me, but when my life is falling apart all around me I wonder if he does know what he is doing. I truely believe that he does, but I just don't know what to do. Yea, I know, nothing, god will work it all out. I hate doing nothing.
A friend of mine on facebook posted an old song from Uncle Cracker that I had forgotten about and it instantly made my miss my hubby. I am singing it as my daughter is crawled behind me and hanging on to me while we enjoy it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment